Regency Student Housing - Great Dorm Life

This is by far the best 'dorm life' I have had in all of my college experience. It doesn't feel like a dorm, its like my own apartment.

Aside from meeting a lot of new people in the great weight room and basketball court I get to use, the food doesn't suck like every other other student housing I have lived in. There is always a variety of food in the atrium (cafeteria) and its nice having a convenience store right in my living place.

The staff is friendly and available when you need them and the management is helpful as well. Aside from all the amenities I love my room, its a great size and I have lots of extra space, making more comfortable.

If this is a housing place you are considering, I highly recommend it, it is the best experience I have had in student housing.

Read
Good quality
Review #893645 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Regency Student Housing - Enjoyable Student Living

Definitely the best student housing available in Denver. Lots of options make it easy to find something that works, and the staff is always available to help with any issues that can arise. One of the best parts is that the parking is free and they have a shuttle to campus.

I have lived here for just short of two years, and have had no issues with anything. The food in the kitchen is great, but the villas option allows you to also have your own kitchen if you want to cook your won meals instead.

While almost everyone who goes to college will eventually want to have their own place, when starting out the Regency is a great place to meet people, and attend classes conveniently on the shuttle, without paying an exorbitant amount.

Read
Good customer service
Review #893646 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Regency Student Housing - Don't send your child to live at the Regency!

We would like to talk to you further about your situation but because this was an anonymous review we don’t have a way to look into the details or contact you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.
madmama99
1.6

Please, please, please do not send your child to what is nothing more than a slum lord that has found a way to charge exorbitant fees for minor infractions against college students that do not have money.

My son's parking pass, which was nothing more than a sticker that could not be permanently attached to the dash without ruining the covering, had fallen on the floorboard. It was face up and clearly visible. Instead of a warning, Regency towed my son's car. $250 later, I tried to speak with the Regency, only to be treated condescendingly by their on-site manager, Wayne. Wayne would not allow me to finish a sentence. Wayne showed no compassion to the fact that with no warning, a 17-year old child had to have his mother take a half-day off work to take care of a situation that could have been easily avoided had the Regency given him the courtesy of a warning prior to towing his car. Wayne stated that he had already dealt with three irate parents today about towing, and yet had no qualms about the fact that they allowing a towing company to get rich off of college students. Or more accurately, college student's parents, parents who are already paying for their children's education and most likely do not have an extra $250 and a half day off work because a parking pass fell on the floorboard.

The car towing aside, the buildings are dirty, the hallways stink, the bathrooms are not able to be cleaned to the point of looking presentable as they are in such poor general condition. Obviously the fees they are charging for every little thing are not going to the upkeep of the building. Instead of paying money to a private entity who is obviously looking for a way to have deeper pocketed parents bail their children's cars out of impound, PLEASE JUST RENT AN APARTMENT FOR YOUR CHILD.

The Regency is unconscionable in their business practices. It is one thing to run a slum for adults, but these are children who are looking forward to their first times away from home, only to be treated as ATMs by Regency. I have never, ever, lived in a place that charged fees even close to what the Regency charges, please don't make the same mistake and go broke like I did, just find another place for your child.

Yeah Wayne is a Joke, just recently hired over student life division for the regency.

me and my roommates were charged 250 a piece back in January because Wayne came over for a noise complaint but said our commons area smelled like *** but had no proof. Mind you i was at work 8-5 that day i told Wayne over the phone to prove our Villa smelled like *** and to bring David " general management" with him all in the same day never happened.

Over the Phone Wayne even tried cutting me a deal. stating that if i snitch one of my roommates out he'll drop the charge from my account i declined. The next deal he presented to all of us "my roommates" if one person just takes the fall we can just split the 250 three ways.

i declined i want my justice

I had my mother , my guarantor call up to management so i could get help every staff member is very rude for no reason because they're dirty and they know it.

side note: I thought dogs , were not allowed in the regency but i see everyone with one even the ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER DAVID. He lives within the Villas.

View more comments
Bad quality
Review #840243 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Regency Student Housing

We appreciate your feedback! We are happy to hear that your experience has been good. Thank you for your review!
4.3

This is by far the best "dorm life" I have had in downtown.It doesn't feel like a dorm, its like my own apartment. Aside from meeting a lot of new people in the weight room and for pickup basketball games, the food doesn't suck like every other other student housing I have lived in.

There is always a variety of food in the atrium (cafeteria) and its nice having a convenience store right in my living place. The staff is friendly and available when you need them and the management is helpful as well.

Aside from all the amenities I love my room, its a great size and I have lots of extra space, making more comfortable. If this is a housing place you are considering, I highly recommend it, it is the best experience I have had in student housing and the rates downtown can't be beat.

I liked
Rates, Room size, Views, Free online payments, Free bus to campus
Good customer service
Review #754182 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer754182.