Regency Student Housing - Decent experience

Hello,

Thank you for taking time to review the Regency. We take the reviews seriously and use the information provided to help improve our customer experience. We are pleased that you have had a positive experience and wish you the best in completing your higher education goals.

Best,
Regency Management
Regency Student Housing Customer Care

I've been here for more than a year, and I've had a decent experience. There have been alot of good changes in the past year alone with the staff, the amenities, and the events that the RA staff runs.

It's a convenient place to live, the price is fair for what it offers this far close to downtown. The building is a bit retro in it's interior, but there is alot of lounging space around the tower region. The RA staff has been very friendly and helpful, so I have no complaints in their customer service at all. The Wifi could be better, however as long as you have an ethernet chord for your computer the internet runs at a good speed for entertainment and work.

Food has dramatically improved in the last 3 months, and the variety of options are good.

The Rail has good friendly staff and a good selection of goods. Ivan and Sage have also been really helpful whenever I have any questions or issues, and they seem to be able to handle them quite professionally.

Good customer service
Review #1196924 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1196924.

Regency Student Housing - Customer Care Review

We can understand your frustration given the nature of your concerns. As the member of the Management Team that has most recently communicated with you, I am happy to hear that we have found a positive resolution once we were able to speak.

This truly was a unique situation based on how the Renewal Contract was completed and that communication did not take place until 60 days after the signature. Although David did provide the accurate cancellation amount according to our Lease Contract and business policies, I am confident that after you and I speaking about the details further that the re-let cancellation option is better suited your situation.

Relating to the parking aspect of your concerns, the $275 you are referencing is paid to a 3rd party towing company and does not result in us profiting in anyway. We have taken extra steps in the vehicle registration form to outline that the parking pass is the sole way to identify that a student is in fact a resident and that the registry is not used by the outside towing company. As we have only a few towing concerns each year we have found that this is a positive solution for the majority of our residents and we are happy to consider alternative solutions in the coming years. After discussing your concerns further, I am pleased to say that we have taken a new approach to the towing procedures that will begin in Fall of 2017 as a response to your unique situation. Although it is not the majority of the circumstances our team felt an updated procedure would benefit our future residents.

As a community that renews at nearly twice the number of students as our competitors, I truly feel this negative experience is not common and I am happy to know after our discussions that we were able to find a mutual understanding relating to your concerns.

As always, please contact me if you have any further questions!
Regency Student Housing Customer Care

Unbelievably horrible! For a facility that touts itself as student housing, they have no heart for student nor parent.

My son has had his car towed twice, once because the sticker had fallen off and then again the very day we had the windshield repaired and the forgot to put the sticker back on. They have their own lot on site and the cars are registered with the complex but still they charge an exorbitant fee of $275 for towing- there is no talking to anyone, nor do they answer their phones. However, this is not the best part. I inadvertently signed a lease, six months out for next year.

My son will not be attending there. When I tried to cancel 4 months out, which is when I got the first confirmation that I had signed the wrong lease, David Krandel, assistant leasing manager, informed me it would cost $2430 to cancel it!! I have begged repeatedly for him to reduce the exorbitant cost- he is unreachable by phone and although he kept insisting he would negotiate, it has been a joke. Many emails later, he finally gave me a negotiated bottom offer- over $1200 for a room he has four months to rent.

So, don't make a mistake!

The mistake would be putting your child in this facility in the first place. It has been a terrible experience for my son, I can't even go into all the reasons why- The bottom line is he hates it, and they have been awful from beginning to end- maintenance, move-in move out and any assistance with problems – no customer service and no one ever answers the phones and if they do they tell you whomever you're asking for is unavailable.

Problems with payment
Review #1038823 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1038823.
Testimonial

Regency Student Housing - Helpful Staff

The management at the Regency has been so helpful from the first day I moved in as a freshman. Katie in leasing and David have been so helpful with any problems I've ever had.

The student life isn't traditional, but they do their best to have different activities to allow us all to socialize. It's definitely been quite the experience and I've made so many great memories living at the regency.

Read
Testimonial
Good customer service
Review #893647 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Regency Student Housing - Customer Care Review from Denver, Colorado

It is unfortunate that you feel this way and we would like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please contact us directly.
Regency Student Housing Customer Care

Literally the worst place to live ever. I had a great experience last year with the old staff but this years management has been the rudest staff I've ever had the misfortune of working with.

Will *** out of your money guaranteed. DO NOT LIVE HERE.

Poor customer service
Review #840218 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer840218.