Regency Student Housing - Horrible Management!

Hi Zach! I can understand that you are frustrated and given the conversations you had with two of our managers, the information you supplied is simply not fact based.

As discussed with you on more than one occasion, your renewal contract was denied due to behavioral patterns at our community. Management discussed that returning to the community is not allowed for anyone in these circumstances and given we have recent video surveillance with you involved in further community violations we are confident the right decision was made.

If you have questions please contact us directly at gm@regencystudenthousing.com. We truly do wish you the best moving forward.

Best,
Regency Management
Service
Regency Student Housing Manager
1.4

I've never got in trouble, never got noise complaints, or even a warning in my time living there. In early August, I wanted to go resign my lease and i emailed David(The Manager) letting him know that I wanted to resign.

with no warning what so ever, he denied me from resigning my lease. This was less than 3 weeks before I had to resign and it left me in a position where I could of been homeless.

I asked why I couldn't resign my lease and gave me no reason at all. This felt very discriminating and unfair too me as a student that attended school, that didn't get in trouble, and that minded his business.

I didn’t like
Management
Reason of review
Issues with the Manager David
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1105950 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1105950.